Penn State DuBois Student Affairs is here to partner with you in order to ensure student success, provide opportunities for your engagement with the University and educate you about resources and services available within the University community.
Student Affairs Resources
The office of Student Affairs has many resources to assist your student while attending Penn State DuBois. They are as follows:
- See the Academic Calendar for important semester dates including first and last day of classes, academic deadlines, holidays, and commencement.
- The Office of the University Registrar provides information for parents to help your student navigate the university.
- http://bulletins.hottiegotti.com/undergraduate/ contains academic program requirements and course listings.
- http://hhd.hottiegotti.com/undergraduate/advising/undergraduate-adviser-and-st… published by the Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) in consultation with offices throughout Penn State to provide user-friendly advising information regarding University-wide academic policies and procedures.
- The Academic site offers degree information for programs at Penn State DuBois.
For additional information, contact Student Affairs.